Anyone else doing this 24/7 after following this ^ amazing blog?
Lesbians-run-the-world IPod touch giveaway
As you all know I have been hosting a lot of giveaways .
The reason I am able to afford to host this giveaway is because I earn a lot of money each day by using a smartphone app called feature points . I download other apps and redeem prizes with the points ! Want to do this yourself ? CLICK ON THIS LINK. http://featu.re/BT6P7S . Use this code BT6P7S to get your first 50 points :) .
This giveaway is for a 32GB 5th generation iPod touch
The Winner will get to choose the colour . I will ship to anywhere .
- You have to be following me lesbians-run-the-world.tumblr.com . I am checking who is following , and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me .
- if you use my code BT6P7S when you start feature points you will be added into the draw twice
- likes do not count for anything , only reblogs will count . But you can still like it as a bookmark
- winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing . And will be contacted via tumblr messages .
- you have until August 15 th 2014 to reblog this post .
Good luck - meg
Not long left !! :)
5 mins left !!
Come together - Robin Williams & Bobby McFerrin
Robin Williams accepting his Oscar for Good Will Hunting
JFC that hug with Billy Crystal I just……..damn. Such a loss. Why why why.
Apparently some vegans are telling people not to eat honey to support bees.
STOP. STOP NOW.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW BEES WORK?
Buy honey (local if possible) -> support beekeepers -> support bees.
I swear people don’t even think this stuff out.
Beekeepers provide bees with an environment in which they can live, and are encouraged to thrive. Bees then have a big huge giant person who can deal with any threats to the hive.
Yes, honey is a winter food supply for bees, but beekeepers (unless they’re dicks, in which case they’d be shooting themselves in the foot) will NEVER take too much honey from a hive, and will always ensure that bees have enough food. Think about it, you’re not going to starve a source of income/hobby, are you?
I had to reblog just for “DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW BEES WORK?" because it made me realize that some people really don’t!
Erm excuse you
That is not how it happened in bee movie
Even though I’m at work 😏